Saturday 27 October 2007

We've moved! My new site is www.wcoles.com!

Dear Blog-readers - this, I'm afraid, is probably going to be my last posting on the blogger website.

Not that blogger hasn't been great for me, and at one stage I guess we did have a pretty special relationship. But you know over the last few weeks I've sort of felt that we've been drifting apart and then last night we had a bit of a chat and we just decided that we needed some time apart. I mean, not that it's irrevocable or anything like that, and we may well one day get back together again, but at the moment it just seems right for us to have a bit of a breather ... A cool-off period. A time to reflect on all the great blogs that we once carved out, and to weigh up - calmly, rationally - whether there's a future for us together.

Anyway! Enough of that piffle!

Jamie at Terinea has done me up a BRILLIANT new website, which is going to blow fusty old blogger out of the water! You can even buy the book there! That's how high-tech we are!

It's at: www.wcoles.com. Just click on the title at the top and you should be there! Billx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.