Thursday 27 September 2007

Let's go viral


I am not in any way, shape or form a tecchie.
I treat my lap-top like a sort of lightweight typewriter. I go on the net to file my stories. And that's about it.
Which might generally indicate that my chances of getting the Clavier book to go "viral" are slim.
However. I have one cracking trump card up my sleeve. The Edinburgh Coffee Morning. They're a bunch of people who meet up in Centotre in Edinburgh every Friday morning - and they know EVERYTHING about computers. My mind is befuddled after just ten minutes talking to them.
For some bizarre reason, a number of them have rather taken to the Clavier book. None of them have read a word of it, mind. But every week, they have a fistful more crazy ideas to turn it into a "Go". I shall dedicate my next love story to them.

No comments: