Wednesday 26 September 2007

Agent number one


Most authors have an agent. I guess if they're really smoking, they might have two.
I, bizarrely, have acquired THREE of 'em!
And this is me with good Jenny Brown, Scotland's premier agent, who is currently hawking various bits of my stuff around the place. (She's on www.jennybrownassociates.com)
Down South, I've got Darin, who managed to place the Clavier book. (He's on www.theinspiragroup.com)
And I've also got a children's agent, Lucy, who pitches my kids' stories. (And she's with Jenny.)
Anyway, these three agents are all just chomping at the bit for the Well-Tempered Clavier to be a hit - because then there will suddenly be an AVALANCHE of Coles books on the market.
I tell you - I won't have to write another word for the next decade!

No comments: